Tallahassee Community College Top Questions

Karson

A lot of my friends at larger universities struggle with the massive class sizes and enormous campuses. TCC's campus is very easy to maneuver and I rarely get lost. It also has great oppurtunites for receiving extra help. Their Learning Commons has saved my grades many times. They have awesome tutors and often hold group tutoring sessions on the weekends. In these group sessions the tutor reteaches you different lessons. They really are great and know what they are doing. Anytime I am struggling, I go straight to the Learning Commons!

Sharon

Small class sizs allow you to talk to your teachers and get the help you need.

Jesi

What I brag about most about Tallahassee Community College is that no matter what your major is there is someone to help you get through the school year and answer all your questions, exspecally if you have a disablitlity.

I always brag about the wonderful professors that teach at Tallahassee Community College. I also love that the class size is generally small, and that the professors give a lot of individual attention to their students.

suzette

The thing I brag most about my campus is the beauty. The campus really feels like a warm type of enviornment where students can feel comfortable. I also love that the school is all in one place, because another school I was going to go to had nearly seven other campuses that they each had different classes I needed. That just made life so much more complicated, so I am really content with the campus as a whole.

Marcha

I talk about the instructors and how great they are to work with. They are very encouraging and genuinely care about their students. My experience has been they go above and beyond to help their students be successful.