Tallahassee Community College

« See more reviews of Tallahassee Community College

Students who enjoy small class settings and slower paced learning should definitely try TCC. The class sizes are rarely over 50. The currciulum is not very demanding and easily managed. People who want to focus solely on school work rather than sports teams and other social activities would like it here. There is no football team, sororities or fraternities here so if that is NOT your thing, this school is for you.

The type of student that should attend this school. The student should be a student ready and looking forward to getting a degree in the profession thay are attending the school for. The student should be on time and ready to learn and work in the class room. the student should be able and want to keep their grades and gpa up at all times, so that they can get the job of their dreams.

This is a school for all different walks of life. It is very culturaly diversified and taylored to fit the academia a person from the top of their class to a person from the bottom of their class. I feel it is a great place to start college and then make the transition to a major univeristy.

The person who should attend this school is someone that wants to continue with their education, and have the motivation to accomplish all their assignments on time. They are also very respectful and demonstrate excellent behavior in the classroom, so that they do not distract other students.

A variety of characters attend this school and all are welcome. Age does not matter - as an older student, I have been treated with just as much respect as the younger students. I have been accepted for what I offer in the classroom just as much as the other students.

The type of person that should attend this school should be one willing to deal with the stresses of college-life. This person should be diligent in all obtaining the most out of college-life in order to be successful later in life.

An individual who has decided that they would like to pursue a career that doesn't need much college education should consider this community college, it is a great place to start.

A person who is determined and knows what he or she wants accomplish something meaningful not only in his or her life but in his or her family, community, and their country.

Someone who has low income because they're very good at giving financial aid. Also, anyone who's looking for a small classroom environment.

Anyone who wants a college degree!