Tarleton State University Top Questions

Ryan

My classmates are very friendly and opening to new people. Mainly the students that have been at Tarleton for more than one year. My classmates do not judge people like in High school, no matter what you do or wear in the early morning classes we dread.

Macayla

Friendly, majority of them are small town country folk. Usually very polite, and willing to help with anything.

Baylor

My best friends. We hang out, have fun, and do homework all the time.

Amberly

My classmates have such school pride, and love it has made my transition so much easier because it feel like I am home.

MAIYA

My classmates are the most helpful and friendly people ive ever met.

Reagan

There will never come a time that you won't find a smiling face on campus, and because of this, it is easy to see that Tarleton State University has the happiest students in Texas.

Kara

While some make an effort, most are set in their ways.

Corby

Classmates are majorily conservative but still open-minded to other's opinions.

Arianna

So far, my classmates at Tarleton have all been helpful and fun even though we all have come from different and diverse backgrouds.

That family atmosphere they talk about? totally true. but some of the family's a little backwards. Only real difficulty was some dispute when students tried to put on "Corpus Christi", a play that dealt with homosexual themes and religion.

Amber

There is such a diversity at this school; from african american to asian, and from athletic to geeky.

Katherine

My classmates are friendly, helpful, creative, fun, smart, and wonderful to be around!

Judson

They are attentive to what the teachers have to teach and enjoy being there.

Amnesty

Very closed minded.