Tarleton State University Top Questions

Brandon

It is small, but big enough for things to clog up if everyone's intersts converge on one thing

Aadrien

There is nothing really frustrating with this college.

Bethany

Tarleton is always growing. The class ahead of me was the largest freshman class, then my class was, and now they're predicting even more for next fall's class. Housing and parking are the only two frustrating things about Tarleton, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

Alexandra

Not ever knowing if you're going to have enough money to pull through and being scared that you will be ripped away from what you most strongly dream about.

Arianna

The most frustrating thing about Tarleton State University is that there is a limited number of housing opportunities on and off campus that fit my budget.

Shelby

I wish the sorority dues weren't so high. But that really has nothing to do with Tarleton.

Chelcie

the most frustrating thing about my school is how far apart the new part of the campus is from the old part there is a lot of walking to my classes in the morining

Arturo

Most of my school voted for John McCain.

Judson

The parking is not the best. The financial aid office could use some help. Lack of teachers in upper level classes.

Toni

the most furstrating thing about my school is parking. in the mornings it is really hard to find a parking spot near your building which means that most of the time you will end up parking farther away then needed. it requires you to leave your home earlier in order to not be late for your classes.