Tarleton State University

« See more reviews of Tarleton State University

the most furstrating thing about my school is parking. in the mornings it is really hard to find a parking spot near your building which means that most of the time you will end up parking farther away then needed. it requires you to leave your home earlier in order to not be late for your classes.

Tarleton is always growing. The class ahead of me was the largest freshman class, then my class was, and now they're predicting even more for next fall's class. Housing and parking are the only two frustrating things about Tarleton, but I wouldn't have it any other way.

the most frustrating thing about my school is how far apart the new part of the campus is from the old part there is a lot of walking to my classes in the morining

Not ever knowing if you're going to have enough money to pull through and being scared that you will be ripped away from what you most strongly dream about.

The most frustrating thing about Tarleton State University is that there is a limited number of housing opportunities on and off campus that fit my budget.

The parking is not the best. The financial aid office could use some help. Lack of teachers in upper level classes.

It is small, but big enough for things to clog up if everyone's intersts converge on one thing

I wish the sorority dues weren't so high. But that really has nothing to do with Tarleton.

There is nothing really frustrating with this college.

Most of my school voted for John McCain.