Taylor University

« See more reviews of Taylor University

Taylor University is really a great place that fosters learning, encourages spiritual growth, and allows for wonderful friendships that will last your whole life. I feel completely prepared by the degree and education that I received, and I feel I had to work hard to achieve the degree that I did.

Taylor University is very community-oriented, provides a lot of activities, and has strict academic regulations, but it is too restrictive in some areas, especially in the areas of social dancing and alcohol consumption.

Taylor is a Christ-centered, liberal arts college that offers many opportunities for spiritual and academic growth, service, and domestic and international travel.

A safe, conservative, religiously focused academic and faith community, committed to students' academic and spiritual success. The

Taylor University is a Christian university that places the right amount of emphasis on academics, faith, and community.

Taylor is community of Christians desiring to get a strong education in the truth of both God and academics.

Taylor University focuses on creating a community through education, spirituality, and residence life.

It is an integration of faith (in Christ) and learning with a strong emphasis on community.

The most friendly place in the world where everyone has a place in our community.

Taylor is a supporting family which i plan to lean on for the rest of my life.