Kissimmee, FL
Technical Education Center-Osceola

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Technical Education Center-Osceola

Gabriella

OTECH is nice and small technical School. More than half of the class is with dual enrollment high school kids, so the there are less then 10 full time adult students in my class but it is nice. The days are 6 hours long with the major being the class you take all day all year. The Digital Design program is excellent and I would recommend

This school is great for getting involved in a course to begin your journey toward your major. This school includes techs such as culinary, automotive, pharmacy, medical lab assistant. Being in the course allows you to become certified and one step closer to obtaining a job in your field.

Betzalee

The Technical Education Center of Osceola is a great place to learn. There are a variety of things you can and will learn. We learn a big amount of awesome new things that we didn't know but do now. I for one, have ( and still am learning) learned some things I never in my life thought I would. I have learned a lot of things I didn't even think were possible. I am very, extremely thankful to be in this school and to be able to have the amazing chefs as my teachers/instructors!!!

Betzalee

It is a great school to go to and you finish the course very fast.

It is a great school to go to and you finish the course very fast.

jocelynn

I attended this horrible school for their practical nursing program! I wouldnt wish this school not even to my worst enemy. This is a horrible school, your not allowed to be on campus outside of class hours, they dont offer tutoring when should, they dont give teachers. i was their a month and had 3 different subs cuz they couldnt find a teacher and never told me i would have no teacher, the subs had no books, they were lazy, didnt teach me anything, they school was so unorganized, they had no structure, the schedule changed every day, They lied to us saying they would provide high quality education. they down talked me and discouraged me, the principal Mrs. EDDY is of no help she didnt care that my education was being jeopordized, the staff and administration dont care about their students either. The nursing dean Mrs. Small could care less about her students she was no where to be found when needed, I could go on and on and on about them and their school just know DONT GO TO THIS SCHOOL!!!!!!!!! any other school would be better believe me!!!!

• $0

Technical Education Center-Osceola administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.