Technical Education Center-Osceola Top Questions

jocelynn

I attended this horrible school for their practical nursing program! I wouldnt wish this school not even to my worst enemy. This is a horrible school, your not allowed to be on campus outside of class hours, they dont offer tutoring when should, they dont give teachers. i was their a month and had 3 different subs cuz they couldnt find a teacher and never told me i would have no teacher, the subs had no books, they were lazy, didnt teach me anything, they school was so unorganized, they had no structure, the schedule changed every day, They lied to us saying they would provide high quality education. they down talked me and discouraged me, the principal Mrs. EDDY is of no help she didnt care that my education was being jeopordized, the staff and administration dont care about their students either. The nursing dean Mrs. Small could care less about her students she was no where to be found when needed, I could go on and on and on about them and their school just know DONT GO TO THIS SCHOOL!!!!!!!!! any other school would be better believe me!!!!

jocelynn

I attended this horrible school for their practical nursing program! I wouldnt wish this school not even to my worst enemy. This is a horrible school, your not allowed to be on campus outside of class hours, they dont offer tutoring when should, they dont give teachers. i was their a month and had 3 different subs cuz they couldnt find a teacher and never told me i would have no teacher, the subs had no books, they were lazy, didnt teach me anything, they school was so unorganized, they had no structure, the schedule changed every day, They lied to us saying they would provide high quality education. they down talked me and discouraged me, the principal Mrs. Penny is of no help she didnt care that my education was being jeopordized, the staff and administration dont care about their students either. The nursing dean Mrs. Small could care less about her students she was no where to be found when needed, I could go on and on and on about them and their school just know DONT GO TO THIS SCHOOL!!!!!!!!! any other school would be better believe me!!!!