Technical Education Center-Osceola Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Technical Education Center-Osceola

This school is great for getting involved in a course to begin your journey toward your major. This school includes techs such as culinary, automotive, pharmacy, medical lab assistant. Being in the course allows you to become certified and one step closer to obtaining a job in your field.

Betzalee

It is a great school to go to and you finish the course very fast.

Betzalee

The Technical Education Center of Osceola is a great place to learn. There are a variety of things you can and will learn. We learn a big amount of awesome new things that we didn't know but do now. I for one, have ( and still am learning) learned some things I never in my life thought I would. I have learned a lot of things I didn't even think were possible. I am very, extremely thankful to be in this school and to be able to have the amazing chefs as my teachers/instructors!!!

Gabriella

OTECH is nice and small technical School. More than half of the class is with dual enrollment high school kids, so the there are less then 10 full time adult students in my class but it is nice. The days are 6 hours long with the major being the class you take all day all year. The Digital Design program is excellent and I would recommend