You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Temple College

Karina

This college has such a good environment and atmosphere where all the students and staff respect each other. This college also offers many resources for the students that are a big help to our learning. The instructors are always available if not if person than online email message and are always willing to work with the student! I am overall pleased with my stay at Temple College.

rachel

very good school to attend. Many people in the area have little choice in higher education, unless they want to go to a big, expensive university. The music degree is hard, but the teachers are very helpful and will work with you. I am planning to go back for another degree!

Temple College is a smaller school. The classrooms are smaller which allows for a better relationship wirth teachers.

I would advise myself to be more focused and secure. Its going to be hard at first but everythig will be okay. Dont hold back anything. Just let mysef go and dont be scared to reach for the stars becasue it is possible. I would also remind myself that i am doing this for my nephew with special needs and to not let him down. Make good grades and its okay to hang out with friends but school comes first. Whenever there is an obstacle in the way, knock it down or go over it. DO whatever it takes to get to the next step and goodluck.

Temple College is just like any other college. You have to be dedicated and focused to be successful.

Daniel

My school is best known for good academic programs. There are many two year degree programs at Temple College. It has an excellent reputation among two-year colleges.

I am currently a high school senior enrolled in dual-credit courses. I have had a unique opportunity to see both the college world, as well as my high school. I found the transition rather easy. If I had to give advice, I would encourage the student to realize that much more is expected from them in their college courses. I would tell them that they are not going to be given special consideration just because they are still in high school. I feel so blessed to have been given this opportunity.

My sister attended here as well, so I had some knowlege base about the school. I am currently enrolled in dual credit courses. I am a high school senior.

People who went to Temple College know they have a great education and 4 year colleges and employers know this too.

This school is great. There are small classes so you can get individual help. Almost every professor is willing to set aside time to talk to students alone to help them better understand the material. Also, there are online classes and even technical programs like nursing, surgical technology, respiratory therapy and more!

I would tell my self to develop better study habits. I didn't really have to study in high school, the knowledge came easily and I assumed it would be the same in college. College is much harder, from the material to the teaching, it's a whole nother ballgame. I have had to teach myself how to study and take better notes.

Danielle

If I could go back in time and offer some advice to myself when I was a high school senior, I'd emplore myself to understand that you need to have some goal in mind. For a while, I didn't know what I wanted to do with my life but I decided to take semi-random classes to explore. Little did I know, my love for education would slow me down. I've managed to take almost enough hours for an associates degree before figuring out what I want to do. Therefore, my biggest piece of advice is to have some kind of goal in mind! Next, I would tell myself that I should always have an open mind and be willing to try new things. Without being open to new things, it is hard to make any transition at all.

Temple College is an excellent school! I would have to say that there truly isn't a "kind of person that shouldn't attend." Every professor I've had has always been so extremely helpful. They want you to succeed and do their best to help you and make sure you learn what you need to. It's wonderful to feel like someone cares, and my school cares.

When I brag about Temple College (and trust me, I do brag!), its always about the professors or the student body. Our professors are the best. They truly care about you as a person. I never had that growing up, and it makes life so much better! The student body is fantastic simply because its so diverse. Meeting all different types of people is what I think education should be about - expanding yourself to see things differently.

Daniel

If I could go back and relive my senior year in high school I would definately study more harder and taken the opportunity to take dual credit college courses. I would have developed more aggressive study skills also. I also wish I would have taken classes such as calculus, physics and chemistry. I would also advice myself to study harder for the SAT and ACT test. I would also have taken advantage of participating in being more active in extracurricular activities. Leadership skills can be devolped by participating in involvement in different clubs and thus will look good on the college resume.

What I wish I would have known before I started taking classes at Temple College was that I could have taken dual college courses while in high school. If I would have taken the opportunity to take advantage of that I would have started college with credit towards my degree.

What I brag about most to friends is the smaller classes versus larger classes that are available here. I feel that the students can receive more one on one teaching with smaller classes. I also brag about the resources available even though this is a small college. The college library is updated with current resources needed for studying. The tuition is also a posititve aspect. The college is also close to home so that I do not have to waste too much fuel and time.

Aileen

Temple College is a great place for people to go if they want to feel welcome and appreciated along with a good education.

Make sure you apply for any type of financial aid early, don't worry about making it to a big University, and that Nursing is what I want to do so get into a volunteer program at a Hospital. Also, make sure you have fun, make friends, have a plan in mind and don't worry if it all doesn't fall in place. Most of all don't stress out too much, college life is a lot like highschool, just more freedom and more self motivation.

Individuals who want to earn a certificate or a degree in a career they want should go to Temple College.

Temple College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.