Temple University Top Questions

What are the most popular classes offered?

Savannah

I think Human Sexuality and some of the Psych classes are pretty popular. As a Kinesiology major I would have to say the Axtivity classes are also very fun and popular. Some of the activity classes offered include Adventure Climbing, Self Defence for Women, Aerobics, Skin and Scuba Diving, Weightlifting, and Volleyball. Those classes are a lot of fun and they help break up the stress of hard course schedules.

Savannah

I think Human Sexuality and some of the Psych classes are pretty popular. I know the classes that are unpopular more than the popular ones because everyone complains about them =)

Briannon

Some of the most popular classes offered are in the Kinesiology department. Temple's Kinesiology department offers many interesting and exciting classes such as Yoga, Tae Kwon Do, Aikido, Boxing, and Badminton. If you're looking for a physical course to break up the monotony of regular classes, I would suggest choosing one of these.

Brooke

Varies. Usually easy Gen Eds.

One of the classes that I know a ton of people always try to get into every semester is Human Sexuality. I personally never took the course but from what I hear it is a very interesting class. A lot of freshmen also take the Environment because it really is not that difficult of a course. Both of these courses are General Education courses so everyone has to take one of them or a course that covers a similar criteria.