Temple University Top Questions

Where is the best place to get work done on campus?

Briannon

The best place to get work done is definitely the library. The tech center works well too, but it's often hard to find a computer and it can get pretty loud. In the library, there are computers on the first floor and quiet zones throughout the building. They even have little cubicles that allow you to focus completely on your work.

Savannah

The tech center is a great place to get work done. I've studied for many exams in the breakout rooms. I also recommend the library and the lower level of Tuttlemen at night. There's never anyone in there.

Hands down, second floor quiet side of the Paley Library. Anywhere else is made more for group work. The Tech is also great, but sometimes can be noisy. Depends on your study habits.

If you want to study, write a paper, or do your homework the best place to get work done is the third floor of the Paley library. The place looks abandoned!Its quiet there is plenty of seating and most likely you will not be disturbed. The second floor can be pretty quiet too but the higher up you go the less number of people you will see.