Memphis, TN
Tennessee College of Applied Technology-Memphis

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Tennessee College of Applied Technology-Memphis

Fatima

I would tell myself to not be part of the crowd. I would say to stop worrying so much about having fun and keep my focus on my school work. The D's I got in school were no help for my future. Knowing I wanted to go to a four year university and couldn't because of my A-G credits, I would tell myself to be on top of my credits and be in the class I need instead of letting the counselors put me in just any class. I would simply tell myself, don't worry about people around me and keep to my education because those same people won't be around later on and I'll only have myself to blame for not doing things right. All I can tell myself now in the present is that at least I'm in college, on the road to success.

Shundaynn

If I could go back in time and talk to myself as a high school senior I would tell myself to be more attentive in class and be in all classes because even though I graduated there was always more that I could have learned. I think it goes back farther than my senior year because my freshman and sophmore year was what I didn't take serious. As a senior I would have told myself to work harder to correct all mistakes that I've made earlier in life. I believe I shoul have taken my whole high school experience seriously because being a young person I didn't want to believe what everyone was saying. Just being young no one really wants to understand or listen to what older people have to say because as younger people we all believe that no one can tell us how we should do things. I believe that when it comes to education we all should listen to our elders because they try to encourage to do better that they have done in their life. Every senior should think about how they should spend their senior year and make it the best.

There's nothing that I consider to be a worse thing about the school because everything I've learned has been life changing experiences . In my experience I've seen many things that I probably would never see. I am grateful that I chose this school and I was very excited that the class was available. My instructor is very skilled in teaching our class what he knows and the hands-on experience help to give a better understanding of what we are going to be doing in the field. I feel that nothing bad could come from this experience.

I truly belive that a person without determination and enthusiasm should not attend because they're just wasting their time. Attending a school that is six hours long, five days a week takes determination and a great deal of motivation. The only thing that keeps them from trying is themselves. I believe that the wrong people are being held from attaining a career because they try to make a life changing decision. People that doesn't have any communication skills, with attitudes , and people who tries to tell the instructor how he/she should teach their class shouldn't attend.

• $0

Tennessee College of Applied Technology-Memphis administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.