Nashville, TN
Tennessee State University

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Tennessee State University

Courtney

Singing GLory Hallejuah WHEW IM so glad I go to TSU!!! "that's a part of our schools theme song". But i would say think, work serve.

TSU is all about school spirit. Everyone loves the school. You feel like home on campus and out of all the schools when i walked on campus i knew that i was suppose to be there. My spirit was intuned and i enjoyed the fact i naturally felt comforatble. TSU offers a lot to their students once they get there,but it is definately a challenge to try find what you want. I like the challenge that TSU offers.

SAVE MONEY... apply for scholarships and never take no for a answer. I have always wanted to go to TSU ever since i was 11 years old. I knew thats where i wanted to be but you have to know that you have to make the decision for your self. Your parents cant make it for you , counselors or your peers. Your future is what you make it and it reflect's how many opportunities that you have actually taken adavantage of. As you can see I used the word "you" a numerous amount of times. This is because this the time in your life to be so selfish about yourself and it's perfectly ok!!! I love my college experience so far and I can't wait to continue on with my collegiate career.

Antedra

The advice that I would give to parents and/or students would be to start your process early! Most students tend to wait to the last minute and end up missing out on scholarships or financial assistance. Also keep in mind of all the expenses that are involved because, college is not cheap. If you know that your child is not a strong believer in education, start off small (community college, online classes) so that you will not waste so much money. Last but not least, APPLY FOR EVERYTHING!!!!

The worst thing about TSU is the financial assistance!! They tend not to help you at all when it comes to recieving money for tuition. There tends to not be any friendly help with this situation!

I would say a person who is a residence of Tennessee because the out of state tuition are extremely expensive.

Tennessee State University administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.