Tennessee State University Top Questions

Tennesse State University is an educational institution that prides itself on educating its students, openinig career opportunities, instilling admirable moral and ethical values, and giving back to one's community.

Mariana

the school is great.

I LOVE my University!

Kierra

Tennessee State University is a wonder, exciting, life-teaching school to go to.

Marquine

Tennessee State University is a school that gives you plenty of oppurtunities.

Chandre

My school is a place where students can interact with each other and can receive a good education.

Derek

Depending on the day, it is exhausting and exciting.

Quentin

Students can graduate easily from Tennessee State University

A historicaly rich university that offers a world class education to young black scholars.

Patrina

TSU: educational, fun, energegtic, warm southern comfort; a decision you will never regret.

Kysa

Tennessee State University is a wonderful goal oriented, academic based, career focused, diverse school.

Cornellus

It is an extremely fun and enjoyable place both inside and outside the classrooms. The teachers are very caring and willing to help the students. It's a great learning environment and has the best parties.

my school is very unorganized

Marcus

Tennessee State University breathes life into the ones that want to succeed, making one that was invisible, visible.

Monique

My school is a predomically black school that sits on a beautiful campus, where there is alot of different types of students.

Mollie

TSU has the ability to be an awesome school both academically and socially, but I think that the area and type of school it is slows it down from moving forward.

Albany

My school has smart , goal oriented students. We have many organizations which the students participate in with helping the community and helping each other to build a better future. Our teachers are very helpful, and are willing to spend as much time as necessary when it comes to helping students and giving advice and guidance that we need for the "real world'. Most of our councelors are very helpful in aiding us with setting up our scheduele and advising us on how to get internships and things of that nature, and that is my perspective of Tennessee State University.

VANESSA

School is a school with great pride in our country and academics

Deangelo

A ideal college to receive your education and come out to a good career.

Karlos

Good school to go to for education and social diversity.

TSU is academically diverse with students trying to excel everyday to strive for greatness.

My school has great potential. I am sooo glad I chose to attend Tennessee State University. I am having a Great time.

Jasmin

Tennessee State Universtiy is an exceellent university to attend if you really want to graduate knowing everything you need to know regarding your major and have fun doing it.

Tawana

A place where students think, work, and serve.

My school is very unorganized.

Grantland

My school is good, but the the administration is terrible.

Andre'

self-gratifying and not God-pleasing, lost, do not know their own identity

Micheana

My school is a school based on that is willing to work hard and make suer that every student gets the best education that they can get.

Singing GLory Hallejuah WHEW IM so glad I go to TSU!!! "that's a part of our schools theme song". But i would say think, work serve.