Tennessee State University

« See more reviews of Tennessee State University

My school has smart , goal oriented students. We have many organizations which the students participate in with helping the community and helping each other to build a better future. Our teachers are very helpful, and are willing to spend as much time as necessary when it comes to helping students and giving advice and guidance that we need for the "real world'. Most of our councelors are very helpful in aiding us with setting up our scheduele and advising us on how to get internships and things of that nature, and that is my perspective of Tennessee State University.

Tennesse State University is an educational institution that prides itself on educating its students, openinig career opportunities, instilling admirable moral and ethical values, and giving back to one's community.

It is an extremely fun and enjoyable place both inside and outside the classrooms. The teachers are very caring and willing to help the students. It's a great learning environment and has the best parties.

Tennessee State Universtiy is an exceellent university to attend if you really want to graduate knowing everything you need to know regarding your major and have fun doing it.

TSU has the ability to be an awesome school both academically and socially, but I think that the area and type of school it is slows it down from moving forward.

My school is a school based on that is willing to work hard and make suer that every student gets the best education that they can get.

Singing GLory Hallejuah WHEW IM so glad I go to TSU!!! "that's a part of our schools theme song". But i would say think, work serve.

My school is a predomically black school that sits on a beautiful campus, where there is alot of different types of students.

My school has great potential. I am sooo glad I chose to attend Tennessee State University. I am having a Great time.

Tennessee State University breathes life into the ones that want to succeed, making one that was invisible, visible.