Tennessee State University Top Questions

monica

My felllow classmates are the most ambitious classmates I've ever encountered; striving and going forth in the things they want, no matter what's said or thougth about them.

I am in a very racially diverse class. Each of us are very goal oriented.

Keheira

My classmates are crazy, fun, party people that still know how to get work done.

Jackie

Goal oriented males, and females in need of more guidance.

Chandre

My classmates at college are friendly, nice, and very helpful.

Tashara

My classmates are outstanding and dedicated.

Chinetha

Majority of my classmates are loud and immature.

Terica

Helpful and quiet.

Donald

Classmates are generally awesome.

Kaiwanna

My classmates at Tennessee State University are very friendly, outspoken, trustworthy,willing to help you when you need help only if you are open with them and willing to work as a team.

Dominique

My classmates are involved with me more in class and aren't around outside as much.

My classmates are a diverse group of students that are committed to learning, being successful and helping their peers along the way while being real and true individuals to themselves and others around them.

Karl

Nice

Keondra

my classmates are fun, friendly, eager to learn and help other.

Chika

They are friendly and very interested in their education; most of them are involved in different organizations on campus so their overall college experience is very satisfactory.

Alfred

My classmates range from the most helpful to needing the most help.

My classmates are motivated and have many goals.

DENISHAMCCOMBS

ALL ARE UNIQUE, DIVERSE, AND BRINGS SOMETHING TO THE TABLE WE ALL CAN LEARN FROM.

good people ready to help and advance

Jade

They are eager to learn, helpful to other students when it comes to studying and full of knowledge.

My clasmates are hip, young, and urban students mostly.

Dahlian

Very interesting.

jonathan

all the students and classmate love to help and encourage each other to do better

I don't know any of them.