Tennessee State University

« See more reviews of Tennessee State University

My classmates are a diverse group of students that are committed to learning, being successful and helping their peers along the way while being real and true individuals to themselves and others around them.

My classmates at Tennessee State University are very friendly, outspoken, trustworthy,willing to help you when you need help only if you are open with them and willing to work as a team.

They are friendly and very interested in their education; most of them are involved in different organizations on campus so their overall college experience is very satisfactory.

My felllow classmates are the most ambitious classmates I've ever encountered; striving and going forth in the things they want, no matter what's said or thougth about them.

They are eager to learn, helpful to other students when it comes to studying and full of knowledge.

My classmates are involved with me more in class and aren't around outside as much.

ALL ARE UNIQUE, DIVERSE, AND BRINGS SOMETHING TO THE TABLE WE ALL CAN LEARN FROM.

all the students and classmate love to help and encourage each other to do better

My classmates are crazy, fun, party people that still know how to get work done.

I am in a very racially diverse class. Each of us are very goal oriented.