Tennessee State University Top Questions

Yovela

The Fraternity parties (AlphaWeek is the most anticipated event each year)!!!

halimo

i really dont know but i think its diversity

The profound people who attented this school, the programs, Forensics team, everything. :)

Cierra

The amount of Olympians that have represented or will represent the University. Our engineering programs brings a lot of attention and prepective students to the University. Also, the sorority and fraternity probates.

My school is known for their sports.

I would say that my school is best known for their athletics and accredited programs such as Nursing, Business, Research and more. With Nursing, 99{4a082faed443b016e84c6ea63012b481c58f64867aa2dc62fff66e22ad7dff6c} of the students passed the NCLEX test on the first try, which is pretty good being that I am interested in that field of study. Atheletics are Division 1.

Quentin

Tennessee State University is best known for the ROTC program.

LeNesha

I think that our school is best known for its nursing programs and its business program.

Patrina

Tennessee State University is best known for being "Big Blue Country". It is really a down home, southern, friendly enviorment. Students who attend TSU, not only gain a great education which paves the way for future successes, but also friends/family for a lifetime. There rarely is a dull moment at TSU, there is always something going on. Students here love to play but we work even harder!

My school is best know for the research that is does academically. But non-academically my school is know for the parties that take place around homecoming and graduation time.

Chinetha

My college is best known as a historically black college where oprah attended. My college is also known as a party school.

Tennessee State University is best known for its music program called the Aristocracy of Bands. Tennessee State also has a good Business Program too.

Gilbert

My school is best know for the Aristocrat of Bands

Kenya

Oprah Winfrey attended.

D'Asia

My school is known for partying. We love to have fun. In addition, acadamic, we like to get our education because that is the only way to be successful in life.

Jameka

our football team. They are great

Jasmin

Its a black school so its mostly known for parties, unfortunately. But it has a great nursing program.

Latifah

My school is best known for their good business programs as well as nursing and engineering and some of there sports such as, football, Track, and Volley Ball.

Julius

Student togetherness

Jerry

We are known to be a patry school.

Alfred

My school is best known for it's athletics, it's academics, and it's participation in the civil rights movement.

I believe that my school is known for producing high quility individuals who are eager to serve their communities.

Veronica

The College of Engineering, Computer Science and Technology

Vitaliy

Black college.