Tennessee State University

« See more reviews of Tennessee State University

Tennessee State University is an historically black university that offers its students a family bond that last for life. My school brings students together and encourages them to learn and grow together while becoming close to one another. Tennessee State University has many notable alumni such as Wilma Rudolph and Oprah Winfrey. The university has also had many notable accomplishments in the last year such as a breast cancer vaccine that is showing positive results, a major discovery using the Hubble Space Telescope, and research using water powered car engines.

One thing that is unique about Tennessee State University compared to other schools I considered was that although Tennessee State is labeled as a Historically Black College, it was full of many different ethnic backgrounds and cultures. The students that attend there are from all over the United States, and even from other continents. Another aspect that was unique about Tennessee State was the amount of available resources for students such as; tutoring sessions, online assistance, study groups, and etc.

Tennessee State University, is one great school for African American, it is full with different Ethnics and different cultures T.S.U strive to help the young African American to achieve their Goals for a brighter Future. It is the only fund historical black univeristy which stand out from any other university. It is a university that is unique, in its own way. Her strive and success has helped grown the recordnition in the African American Society over decades. Learders are got from these school.

TSU is all about school spirit. Everyone loves the school. You feel like home on campus and out of all the schools when i walked on campus i knew that i was suppose to be there. My spirit was intuned and i enjoyed the fact i naturally felt comforatble. TSU offers a lot to their students once they get there,but it is definately a challenge to try find what you want. I like the challenge that TSU offers.

The family centered atmosphere that is provided at Tennessee State University is one that is not provided to many students at other universities. Entering TSU as a first time college student of my family, I was lost but the administration and upper classmen made the transition are smooth one. I am forever greatful for the love and advancement provided from the university.

Tennessee State University is more racially diverse than many of the other schools I considered. As soon as I stepped foot onto the campus, I felt at home and at ease, I knew TSU was the school for me. Everyone gets along, and no one makes anyone feel out of place, no matter their race or ethnicity.

I was head and head with two schools, but I came to the decision of Tennessee State. I chose to go there because they have a oustanding education/teaching program. All the staff is friendly and they make learning easy and fun. I really enjoy my school.

My school has many amenities geared to making a student's learning experience comfortable and rewarding. It is very unique how the teachers, faculty, and students work as a community to help the students get the best education possible.

Tennessee State University is a beautiful, full of excitement school. I just love everything about it. Its just like its own little city within a city. The people are great, the faculty is great; the school is just great all around.

The cultural experience is the most unique. TSU is mostly an African American College and the experience is much different than that of a predominately white school.