Tennessee State University Top Questions

Marquine

I do not brag about anything because I don't want my friends to think that I am better than them because of the school that I attend.

Jackie

It's fun

I don't tell my friends about my school

Monte`

The atmosphere, its a great learning atmosphere and the people are very social.

The uniqueness of the atmosphere around and the great art and music programs they have. Also about how wonderful their nurses programs are.

When I talk to my friends about my school I tell them how its not as scary as my teachers in high school made it seem. TSU is a great environment to be in. It has great people around that, if you get to know, can help you out when you are in need. The activites throughout the semester can give you the chance to meet new people, mingle, and put yourself out there for future experiences. the opportunites you can do are endless here, i.e Study Abroad, and the different clubs, organizations, sororities and fraternities.

Kenya

I always brag about the college being an HBCU. Being as though a lot of my friends are African American they take pride in that.

D'Asia

I brag about the parties off campus and our courtyard. On the courtyard all the fraternites and sororoties like to stroll. It be crunk....

Briana

When I tell my friends about my school, I brag to them about the wonderful band we have. The great extracurricular activities, organizations, and sports you can become a part of. The environment or neighborhood is not un-safe. The education you receive makes you work very hard and challenges your brain to do better. A lot of the staff and faculty treat you with the up-most respect when in need of help. My university is very professional and caring toward their students.

Jasmin

I love the atmosphere of being on campus. Especially during homecoming.

quintussa

its a hbcu cool people and nice size

Mari

I loved a attending a hbcu school which has more african american students by being around your own people but then also have different ethnicities want to attend too as well. The were good on school spirit when foot ball games and homecoming came.

Kiara

I brag about the beauty of the campus, close family environment and the quailty of the education that I am getting.

Shayla

I brag mostly on how much fun we have and how close I have grown with the people that I have met while attending this university and the positive influences and learning experiences that I have encountered.

Leandria

At my school I talk about my violin teacher more then anything. He's taught me so much in the short time I've been in at TSU. Also the overwhelming amount of school spirit during football season.

Kedric

The school has alot of beautiful girls. A great variety of teachers and professors. And great programs for your field.

Terrell

The school has great unity. People (students) really care about one another.

reiley

I dont brag. modest person

Vitaliy

How much work needs to be done, and how I feel in the college.

Shayna

N/A