Tennessee State University

« See more reviews of Tennessee State University

A student that is committed to obtaining an excellent education by working hard and giving back to the community. One should attend TSU if they want to receive a great education where everyone cares and wants everyone to succeed. A student must be willing to excel in academics and understand that in order to receive anything in life you must be dedicated and strive for your goals. Any student attending TSU must be capable of balancing classes and devote time to engage in community service. TSU students are well rounded people who strive for excellence.

A person with no regards to ones skin tone, back ground, or religion is the type of person that should go to Tennessee State University. Incorporate diversity in your life and break the generational curses that have plagued and cluttered our minds not allowing us to be diverse in our ways of thinking as well as living. Tennessee State University is a place where you can grow personally and professionally. As you learn to incorporate the mind set of education, you can leave a long lasting legacy for generations to come.

Someone who is ready to receive a college degree. TSU has a great faculty and administration team. If you have messed up at other schools come to TSU, if you are a parent ready to finish or start school come to TSU, if you are a recent high school graduate and ready for the next step come to TSU. The campus is beautiful, the people are friendly and inviting. There are so many activities and areas that you can get involved in. Also, you receive so much encouragment and sometimes that exactly what we need.

The type of person that should attend this school is someone who is goal oriented and independent. Somebody who loves to learn, always meets deadlines and has the patience to stand in lines, honestly. Just somebody who has a good mind and can keep their head in the books without letting the social activities throughout the year get their mind in other things rather than class. Someone who loves a challenge and meets the standards and requirements of the school.

Someone that speaks up for themselves, responsible, determined, leader, friendly, cares about keeping the campus cleana nd willing to put in the hard work because the teachers here dont make it easy. Also a persn that has their head on straight and ready to take that next step into higher education where you have to look, dress, speak, think, and act the part and then they will be willing to help you. But if you arent trying they wont try for you.

Black students that wish to be ground in a rich history, while experience a world class teaching by the worlds best educators. Students that wish to serve the community in their chosen field of study. Students that wish to have a since of black awareness about who they are, and also where they come from. Black students that want to empower the world by first empowering their community.

This school is a historically black university, however or racial backgrounds can attend. Therefore, the students need to be open for change, and to different backgrounds of other students. Students need to come with a mind of learning, and not so much partying. Lastly, the person should be willing t give back to the university.

Being an honest individual, I will be a first to honestly admit that TN State University is a school that provides both educational and school spiritual advancements in the lives of students. If one makes the decision to become a member of the BIGBlue Nation, they should be very aware of themselves and balancing priorities.

I believe that any one who is willing to learn and succeed should attend this school. It is a great school that is set up to help students like myself succeed and become sucessfull profesionals and individuals. This school offers a wide variety of degrees allowing great opportunities for almost everyone.

Anybody that wants to be at a medium size school that has a good mix of fun and play should attend. We have a pretty good football and Men's basketball team if you like sports. Also if you looking for an Engineering school in the South we rank in the top (or so I've been told).