Tennessee State University Top Questions

Tori

One aspect that may not suit eveyone is if you are looking to attend a school with a small amount of students. It could be sometimes overwhelming if your not use to a public school with thousands of students

A person who is lazy, breaks rules, and not open to learning should not attend this school. Also, those who are not open to new experiences and meeting new and different kinds of people should not attend.

Teryn

Someone that is not focused on there work, someone that doesnt speak up for themselves and do things without their parents, someone that falls into peer pressure easliy, dirty, careless and someone not willing to go the extra mile to make sure they get the best educaion

Remondo

A person with ambition and is willing to learn.

Abbas

People who want to play game they do not care about there going to school. Some students want to kill time that is why they go to school.

Randall

A person who wants to cause trouble instead of focusing on education is the kind of person who shouldnt attend Tennessee State University. One who does not respect authoritve figures, teachers and other students on campus should not attend this university.

Someone who likes going to brick and morter schools

Lenice

A person that likes to party all the time and not stay focused on their school work is the kind of person that should not attend this school. This school is partially a party school and there is a lot of peer pressure to go places and do things. So, if you give in to peer pressure easily then this is not the right school for you.

You should only choose Tennessee State University if you cant get in anywhere else. They promise all of this financial aid that totally dissapears after your first year of college. Also the staff make the experience of financial aid and finding funds for your education like a sour taste in your mouth. If you can stand to put up with staff that is scrambling to keep their ducks in a row, then be my guest. But if you can go elsewhere, please do so.

brittney

A person that is not committed to working hard to earn an excellent education. A student that is concern about what others think and want to please others to fit in. A person that wants to party and is not concerned with their education. Any student that does not value a institution that requires committment and hard work.

kaycee

I think everyone should have the right to go to college. Although, I strongly am against people attending when they dont want to. For example, students going because there mom said so, or going to pass the time by. People who attend when they are forced or because they don't have anything better to do just put a negativity in the learning environment and are a distraction to those who actually wanna be there.

Gerard

A person who is looking for a school that has a diverse student body. There are mostly African Americans at this school, and coming from schools where it was equally diverse most of the time it can be a little smothering seeing the same race of people all day everyday.

Kendrick

People who are not goal oriented should not attend Tennessee State University

Someone who is not goal oriented. This school allows you to be the best that you can be.

Landon

Prospective nurses or engineers

Micheana

The kind of person that shouldn't attend this school is a person who is not focused on learning and achieving. Also, a person who does not want to become successful and have a better life mentally, socially,and emotionally should not attend this school.