Tennessee State University

« See more reviews of Tennessee State University

Learn to study. Even though you do not find yourself needing to study now, you will need the skills once you begin college. Sometimes life throws you curveballs, don't sweat it. You will make the right decisions.

That i work hard and keep up the hard work until I am out of school. Never let people tell me about what they think I sure do because I know what is the best for me. I will make all my dreams come true in no time.

talk to people from the school, research everything about the school, history, academics, avg class size, variations in tuition, campus life variety, find as many scholarships as possible online or other ways,

I would tell myself to stay focused on my main goal which is to graduate so that I can begin my career. I would also remind myself not to let any school functions or people distract me from achieving my goal.

The advice that i would ive parents and students is to do your research on the future school. LOOK AROUND AND HARD FOR SCHOLARSHIPS!!!!! Most imporatntly, do not be afraid to ask questions about anything.

When looking for the college or university do background checks. Ask questions that people normally wouldn't ask. Get details about dorm rooms, living conditions, campus security, and student evolvement.

To try to be focused on what you want to accomplish with your education, but to remember it's alright if you change your major once you've been exposed to the various fields that a college has to offer.

My advice to future students is to start looking at colleges in High school then go see how they are like. Then make the choice the student would feel more like home at and is a perfect environment.

I always agree to one you have pick a number of schools you want to attend go to the check them out see if you will like them. Once you step on the campus you will know which school you love.

Always consider tuition cost secondary to the quality of the education. If I could do it all over again, I would have enrolled in a private arts college that specialized in my field.