Tennessee State University

« See more reviews of Tennessee State University

Most frustrating thing about this school is Financial Aid office because they dont give the student s they money on time and they have you standing in line for hours and hours our financial aid office lines looks like a foodstamp office line and the workers sre vey rude having bad attitudes. Another frustrating thing is On-campus housing at TSU is not the best aspect of the school. The freshmen dorms are death traps to me It?s much better to be a female than a male student when it comes to housing options. Men have only two dorms

For me the most frustrating thing about college is the financial aid. My first year as a college student has not been easy. I am unable to get parent-student loans because my parents make "too much money", however half way into my first semester my mom lost her job due to the economy. Over the summer before I started at TSU I made a trip to my college every week. There was always something that needed to be done and hardly anyone knew what they were talking about. It was very frustrating and confusing, I had a hard time.

The most frustrating thing about Tennessee State University is that we are understaffed so it can cause some of the office workers to become irratable at times. Another thing that frustrates me is the issue of the dormatories and on-campus apartments. We need to update and repair many of our dorms and on-campus apartments because they can and should be better. Those are some of the things that can be frustrating about Tennessee State University.

I chose TSU because of the affordability of tuition. As a result, the fashion merchandising program at TSU is pathetic and I haven't learned anything since I began last semester. I am very dissatisfied. The teachers do not honor students with disabilities, I am discriminated against as a white student, and my classroom is more of a means for paper pushing than quality learning.

The most frustrating part of most universities is parking for students who commute. That is the most frustrating part of TSU as well; however, I have never been late to a class because of parking. There are places off campus that are still close enough to park if a spot isn't available.

The most frustrating thing about this school is that there are so many students here for false reasons and since they show that they really don't care about their education, then professsors start acting the same way towards us and they slack off.

The most frustrating things about school is, FINANCIAL AID OFFICE and some of the teachers do not share the passion to tecah and make sure that the students are learning as well as succeeding in the classroom.

Financial Aid. This year I had to pay for books out of my own pocket so i would not fall behind in my classes. I took almost 2 to 3 weeks to for most students to get their refund checks.

The lack of career development being applied to courses, and the courses that don't give a lot of credit hours but take up a lot of time.

The most frustrating things about my school is the available financial aid and the job placement after graduation, equally.