Tennessee State University

« See more reviews of Tennessee State University

The best thing about Tennessee State University is that everyone is supportive and helpful to one another. From the Proffessors to the student body everyone is trying to help eachother to strive to the top. Having this support from people is very helpful while going to college. Sometimes in college you can get discouraged and having people around that support you like the people at Tennessee State University they can help you strive and reach your goals and achievements. I think in college have supportive and helpful individuals is very important. This is what is best about my school.

I believe the strong determination between to students to excel in their majors is one of the best features at Tennessee State University. The way students compete and also help one another with their studies is extremely fun, and the way everyone gets along no matter what anyone's scores were, puts the icing on the cake. Everyone helps each other out, even if they were in the middle of another project, they still make time for others, and that is why Tennessee State University is the right school for me.

The best thing about my school is the variety of student activities. As a student who is overly involved in many various student organizations including the Student Government Association, I alway reccomend to any student that I talk to that they should get involved in some sort of activity. Student Activities help students to get out of their rooms, take a break from studying, and interact with one another. Even if you are the most shy person in the world, at my school there's an activity for you.

The best thing about Tennessee State University is its diversity from academia to activities. TSU has over 100 registered organizations aside from sports so there is a group on this campus that can suit the interest of every matriculating student. Also, this school is Historically Black but has the largest percent of minority students of other Historically Black schools continuously for years so it is receptive to ALL student's needs.

I consider the best thing about my school is its uniformity of the majority of students who have the same ethnic background which gives a student a sense of pride and understanding why they're there. There aren't too many HBCU (Historically Black Colleges and Universities) schools in the U.S., so people of the same race who have so much pride for their creed is a beautiful thing when knowledge ad higher learning is applied.

The best thing to me about Tennessee State University would have to be the experiences that I have gained from attending this university. I have had some wonderful times and have met some wonderful people. I can say that I was able to eventually graduate from this univeristy having met some great people and having been able to do some great networking.

Professors are willing to help you do anything they can to help you succeed. If you do not want to be in school or go to class then you probably should not be in school yet. Considering this the best thing we are a Historically Black College and University (HBCU) and the school is looking to produce successful and future leaders of the world.

The best thing about Tennessee State University is that there is always something to do. There are always events and seminars to attend that are hosted by different organizations or by guest speakers. Each day there is something different to do.

The English department is good! I learn a lot about African American Literature and about my ancesteral history! Papers and homework is very loaded but you learn so much in a semester! The homework is rigiorous and challenging but exciting.

The best thing about our school is the diverse activities on campus. It's like something for everybody, no matter what gender, race, or religion. The school tries to accomodate everyone, including the staff.