Tennessee Wesleyan University Top Questions

AMY

The worst thing about my school, Tennessee Wesleyan College, is the cost. I love the campus and instructors, however the cost is out of my price range. I am currently getting student loans to help pay for classes and will pay them off on a teacher's salary after I graduate. After transferring colleges three times, Tennessee Wesleyan College offered courses that would help me graduate quicker than other area schools. In the end, the timing of graduation, nice campus, and loving instructors are keeping me at TWC, despite cost.

Regena

The worst and possibly best thing about TWC is the same-- its size. The school is small enough that professors know your name and will talk to you in the cafeteria. For some this is a good thing, and for others it is bad. There is not a whole lot to do outside of campus because it it situated in a small town. The nearest big cities are an hour each direction. Oftentimes, students must make their own fun. Many times this winds up being productive and enjoyable, but now and again it leads to partying.

The worst thing I would have to say is the price of going to this school. Tuition is very expensive and with our economy the way it is, it is hard to manage the money my family needs to make sure I have a good education.