Texas A & M International University

« See more reviews of Texas A & M International University

Whenever I talk about my school, I always tell them how helpul the staff are whenever you are in need of help. They are so energetic and have such an amazing attitude. I have not encounter anyone who has given me bad attitude so far. Also, how many organizations they have, and how everyone can interact with each other, and become friends.

When I tell my friends about Texas A&M International University I tell them about how helpful everyone on campus is. At TAMIU all the teachers and staff are very helpful and they are open to any questons you may have. I brag about how much I just love the atmosphere of the campus and the way everyone gets along.

I tell them that the school is full of harmless wildlife, which adds to the beauty of the school and i also boast about the fact that in this school a person of any kind of group is welcome and understood. Whether they may like government or card games, there is a club for anyone and everyone.

I brag about the school's outstanding campus, and the amount of wild life that is on campus. I also brag about the people that attend this university, because they are the one's that make this university a great place to come to.

I hardly brag. That is not something I do very much, but if anything it is that the tuition is not that expensive.

I tell them that we have very good sports and that we are known world wide for being an international school.

The social environment that I have experience was great and also the attention of some profesors.

Friendly environment towards new students to ease the transition.

There isn't much to brag about. I do not brag about the school.

It's Texas A&M!!!!