Texas A & M University-Galveston Top Questions

Texas A&M Galveston is best know for Maritime Academy which offers degree in marine engineering, marine transportation, marine biology and marine sciences. Well know for the Texas Maritime Academy where cadets prepare for the U.S. Coast Guad, cadets also join the U.S. Navy The have a training ship, bridge simulation, radar training facility available on campus.

Juliet

Texas A&M University at Galveston would best be known for its marine studies/research. Whether it be buisness, engeneer or biological, the university produces students each year who are well versed in the marine field. The ocean being the biggest area of unused/discovered mass on Earth it is important to learn and protect, such as we students learn well in the first year of studies. While being a small campus, the teachers are more in contact with their students giving them more insight into the fields which interest them.

The Marine Biology program is excellent here! A lot of hands on experience is available, and most of the professors have published some sort of research in the field.

Randon

Texas A&M is known for their reputation as a great school. By this I mean the knowledge one will gain while attending is excellent because the professors are experts in their profession. You will also be able to take that knowledge and go into the career field of your choice feeling prepared to apply that gained knowledge.