Texas A & M University-Galveston

« See more reviews of Texas A & M University-Galveston

the worst thing about my school would have to be the amount of mosquitoes and the smell of sulfur from the plant across the bay. when it warms up in the srping and summer, the mosquitoes are numerous and annoying. bug spray does not work on them at all, but once off campus, they aren't an issue. the sulfur is only smeeled once in awhile, but when driving on campus, and after the sulfur has been burned, it is smelled for the entire day. after awhile, most people become used to the smell.

To be completely honest, the worst part about Texas A&M Galveston is the required meal plan. The school recently underwent changes in dining services, and the new outsourced service not only serves the worst food I've ever experienced on a college campus, but they refuse to work with my specific--and not uncommon--dietary needs. Other than that, I haven't run into any real negatives about the school itself.

The worst thing about school is setting yourself schedules. It may sound good, but it's not. You have a lot of things to considered when making a schedule for yourself. Setting time aside for studying, time to eat, and time to sleep is really hard to do because you also have to consider social life. Once you put together a schedule it is really hard to stick with it.

its very hard to get into town if you do not own a car because there is no public transportation.

Honestly, nothing. I really love Texas A&M University at Galveston.

Not very diverse, not very recognised

nothing