Texas A & M University-Galveston

« See more reviews of Texas A & M University-Galveston

The most appealing aspect of Texas A&M Galveston is the small campus feel and small classes. It is very easy to get one-on-one time with professors if you need assistance. Every teacher on the campus is more than happy to help if you go to their office. The size of the campus allows students to walk from class to class without a bike or car in 5 to 10 minutes tops. The campus size does not affect the quality of buildings or the equipment inside. The school is just as prestigious as any other 4 year university.

Texas A&M at Galveston is my absolute dream school. My professors all want the best for their students, I get hands-on experience within classes for my major, I have access to fantastic resources for my courses, and to top it all off, I live at the beach. I'm making better grades than I ever did in high school, but I'm enjoying myself and actually learning (rather than strict regurgitation of the class onto a test). So far, I've had a fantastic experience at my university.

Our school spirit is amazing. We are more like a family than a group of students and faculty.

Everyone is real friendly and always willing to help you out