Texas A & M University-College Station

« See more reviews of Texas A & M University-College Station

Texas A&M is best described in this way: traditions (Twelfth Man, Corps of Cadets, Silver Taps, Midnight Yell, Bonfire, Reveille, Football, Elephant Walk, “Howdy”); teaching and research (9 Colleges with over 100 available majors, nationally-respected researchers and facilities); work ethic (second favorite university of corporate recruiters nationwide); and extracurricular opportunities to grow and to serve (freshman leadership organizations, Greek life, multicultural organizations, 18 intramural sports and more than 800 other student organizations).

College Station is centered around the university. It is not in the middle of a fast paced, "keep to your own business" town where friendships may be hard to come by. Everyone here is always looking for a new buddy, you just have to introduce yourself. Yes, a big part of this school is conservative, but it is not overbearing to where you will have a hard time fitting in if you are not. Opportunities are everywhere, you just might have to make the first move.

Texas A&M is a spirited, diverse, friendly, and involved community that strives to make the most of it's students, fans, organizations, and education by providing a unique experience that only an Aggie can understand and that encourages the community to work together, serve others, find passion, and work hard to achieve big dreams; the Aggies are constantly dared to be unreasonable, to dream big, and it always succeeds.

Since Texas A&M University is a big enough school to encounter new experiences and meet new people every day but small enough to feel like you are a part of a family filled with the most caring, diverse, loyal members; there is no other option but to fall in love with the campus and be proud to claim Texas A&M as the best college in the world.

Texas A&M University is a place where all are welcome, the school spirit stirs the soul, the nights are forever young, and campus traditions are performed daily, but Aggieland is mostly a place where you are surrounded with familiar faces, balancing responsibility and fun, and embracing the person you are meant to become.

Texas A & M is a school who accepts only the top kids in the nation to learn, laugh and love thier school through charitable events, hard work in the classroom, amazing sporting events and loyal camaraderie with thier fellow students and caring teachers who are always there for you with help any time you need it.

My school is amazing, the student body is hard working, understanding, determined, but also very friendly and fun, the faculty is the same way, I could not have asked for a better university to attend, I love being an Aggie and I wouldn't change that for the world, Gig 'Em fighting Texas Aggie Class of 2012!

Texas A&M is one of the best instutions in the country from its faculty, staff and the students to the former students and faculty; Texas A&M has a camaraderie -family like feel to it from the moment you walk on campus to the moment you pass away, you are always an Aggie.

Texas A&M is a university where students stand in unity, celebrating tradition, promising not to lie, cheat, steal, nor tolerate those who do; it is a place for future leaders, businessmen and women, and engineers who will carry on to lead and support the world.

My school is one of a kind and does not compare to any other school in the United States because of the endless traditions like the 12th Man, Corp of Cadets, Aggie Muster, Reveille, Silver Taps, bonfire, Yell Leaders, and maroon out just to name a few.