Texas A & M University-College Station

« See more reviews of Texas A & M University-College Station

That the sticker price is not what I was going to pay. People think they can't get into a college because they can't afford the total price that the college advertises- it's not true. There are so many scholarships and ways to save money that it opens up so many more posibilities and allows you to save your money for other things.

I wished I had been a little more prepared for the rigor of the study load to make a great GPR at college. I had to quickly learn how and when to study for classes. Once i learned how to study, then I was able to excel, but in the beginning of my freshman year, I did not and struggled quite a bit with my class load.

I wish I had looked into extracurricular activities before I came to Texas A & M, because they have a club for everything and I would have liked to be a little more involved. The school has everything from caving clubs to SCONA (Student Conference on National Affairs) and a lot of these groups really appeal to me.

Since I'm from a small town, I wish I had known more about what is really out there: the good things and the bad. It's hard to know what to avoid and what to accept based just on knowledge. Experience is something that really helps you gain knowledge, but it's hard to find in a sheltered environment.

I wish I had knownnot to put off my prerequisites. I am a sophomore at A&M and am still taking some of the prerequisites with freshmen. It doesn't really bother me, I just wish I was aware of it before I came to A&M so that I could be studying what I am passionate about and truly interested in.

I wish I would've known that our football program, even though it receives a great amount of hype and anticipation before each upcoming season due to the high recruiting and the amount of returning starters, is an ultimate failure because the Aggies only disappoint the loving fans.

I wish I known how great A&M's traditions are. A&M is all based on their traditions and it makes you proud to be there and fulfilling those traditions. A&M gives you a new perception on life in itself. Going to this school isnt just a well spent education, but a grand experience.

I wish that I had known about the home-like atmosphere. I was constantly worrying that college would be a drastic change from home life. There are changes, but Texas A&M does an excellent job balancing the independence factor of college by having such a supportive environment.

There is nothing that I wish I had known before I came to this school. The reason I chose to go to school at Texas A&M was to experience something different. I am learning about other cultures and new traditions. I am growing as a person while I am a student at Texas A&M.

That a University is nothing like High School. It takes much more work to get your desired grade. You have to keep up with your class work on your own and keep on track with what your professor is teaching in class. Nothing comes easily, when it pertains to grades.