Texas A & M University-College Station

« See more reviews of Texas A & M University-College Station

It is very important to live on campus. It is alot easier to get involved your first year when you live on campus. Also take your grades serious from the beginning. Dont let it get to your sophomore/junior year and then start trying to dig yourself out of a hole.

Before I came to Texas A&M I wish I would have known more about the Corps of Cadets. The Corps of Cadets is a military based organization that really enstills the spirit of the country and the school into the people in it as well as keeping above average grades.

I did a lot of research before I came here to Texas A&M. My father graduated from here and I have been visiting here all my life. Once I got here I knew what to exspect, I knew that there would be hard work but it would all be well worth it in the end.

You cannot slack off on your school work; you must be responsible and take your academics seriously at this school in order to succeed. The amount of time you spend in the library will far outweigh that which you spend on social activities.

i wish i would have known that Cooke County is only a very small very socially secluded part of this grand world. by attending A&M and participating in events on campus, i see much more of the world that i had previously been blind to.

Honestly, I enjoy everything about the school. If I were to say I wish I knew one thing about the school before I came here it would be that I knew what all my professors expected without having to go through the whole guessing process.

I wish I had known just how enjoyable, friendly and loyal this school was so that I could have truely savored every last moment I had there in my undergraduate career. I could not have had a better college experience. Gig'em Aggies!

I wish I had known that since people tend to move off campus after sophomore year, it takes more effort to keep up with friends who are living off campus. I also wish I had more information about the cultural events at the school.

I wish that I would have better prepared myself for school at times. I enjoyed my classes but at times I did become overwhelmed with my husband being deployed and raising our young daughter and taking a fulltime load of classes.

I wish I would have known just how much walking I would have to do each day. I was not at all prepared to wear the right footwear in order to make it through the day without my feet feeling like they were going to fall off.