Texas A & M University-College Station

« See more reviews of Texas A & M University-College Station

I would have appreciated to know how one-sided the political scope of this university really is. Texas A&M has very conservative roots that play a role not only in campus bureaucracy, but on the social mindset as well.

I wish I had known how welcoming the students and faculty were. Students shouldn't be afraid to approach anybody on campus. GET INVOLVED!! There are so many organizations to get involved with, so don't be afraid!

I would have liked to know the required items for each of my classes a lot earlier and be able to sign up for those classes earlier as well. The last minute signing up for these courses is incredibly frustrating.

I wish I had known how to work outside my comfort zone. It can be difficult to open up and make new friends at first until you learn how to manage the amount of study time needed and also have a social life.

I wish i would have known how important it is to do duel credit courses in highschool. It really helps take a load off your shoulders freshman year. I also wish I would have known some better study skills.

The classroom sizes are massive. Little to no hands on work. Also wish I would have known that I had a learning diability that could have been treated prior to the completion of my undergraduate career.

I wished I would have known some of the school's traditions. I was admitted in the university in the spring semester so I wasn't able to go to any of their fish camps and learn about each tradition.

I wish I had known that it is one of the most expensive public colleges in Texas. Also I wish i had known that it is an immense campus and student body with over 50,000 students currently enrolled.

I wish I had known I could take more hours a semester than what I was first told. I would have been able to graduate a full year early if I had taken a fuller course load my freshman year.

To take advantage of all the amazing resources at your disposal as a student. A&M has some of the best Alumni in the nation and is unmatched in facilities in many majors. TAKE ADVANTAGE!