Texas A & M University-Commerce Top Questions

Mackayla

TAMUC is an awesome college where everyone is friendly and the faculty is very professional yet personal and helpful.

Andria

My school is small, easy to get around and find your way. The instructors are very helpful and positive. The school has a great international program, with many different cultural student organizations. The school has many different opportunites to be involved. The housing is not very good unfortuantely. The housing could be better kept up. Bed bugs are an on going problem. The food options are good and the meal plans are a little flexible.

This is school is the best anyone could attend.

Jackson

My school isn't perfect, but then again, there's no such thing as a perfect school: however, it is tolerable.

katonya

My school is very live,diverse, and social.

angela

A very, good, competitive and top of the notch school for a degree.

Texas A&M Commerce is a full service oriented school that is truly interested in every student's growth and success in college.

Charade

Texas A&M University- Commerce is a school with a great campus and a great chance for students to excel in the present and the future by offering positive learning environments, excellent staff, and amazing resources.

The best school I could have ever gone to to get my degree.

The professors are really caring and will work with those who are willing to try, and the students are all very friendly and upbeat.

Louise

A small hometown college in the heart of agricultural land growing in population.

Shea

It's a nice place that makes you egar to learn and get a degree!

Sheree

TAMU-Commerce is inviting and engaging with professors and teachers that are highly-qualified in their respective fields of expertise.

Micheal

a great place that aids in students focus on the real reason for being in college, which is to obtain a degree and the small community that is a good driving distance from the next major city (dallas) further helps students remain focused while attempting some independence from their parents.

TAMU-C is very cheap, but suprisingly has very quality classes.

carly

This school is very diverse and has a lot of great opportunites.

Texas A&M University- Commerce is the perfect sized school so you don't just feel like a number.