Texas A & M University-Corpus Christi Top Questions

Brennan

Great, they're hard workers but also easy going.

Liz

This is the best experience you will have in college. In my Texas A&M University I met different people from different countries such as China, Spain, Mexico ,France and etc. What I love the most is learning their different cultures and language. Is the best thing you can experience because you learn a lot from different kind of people.

Teresa

Students at TAMUCC are typically fun-loving, laid back people determined to seek an education. The majority of students are friendly and outgoing, and always looking to meet new people.

Caleb

Most of them are really nice and fun to talk to. Since I see them in my dorm hall and and the dining hall, I have grown to like them.

Kayla

Since my classmates are mostly science majors, the majority of them are extemely studious, friendly, and very willing to set up study groups or help understand the material.

Valentina

Diverse group of people from all over the world!

Brian

My classmates are pretty social and they enjoy working in groups.

Tiauna

My classmates are extra friendly.

Caitlan

I classmates are, well, like me. We are similar.

Monica

Almost all of my courses over the years, i have been placed with stuents who are are in a similiar major as myself. As a result, i hvae grown up with them these past four years. We have become like a true family and have been able to rely on each other for group work, projects, advice, and study groups. It's a great advantage that the university places students with the same major together.

Julia

So far at this school, I have encountered quite young individuals that are in their comfort zone, being that this is a close to home school atmosphere.

Kelly

My classmates are fun and intuitive.

Monica

They are very diverse with alot of backgrounds and bring so much to the school, so I learn so much from them being different and from different places.

Christina

We are a very eclectic group in all things.

Garrett

my classmates are nice and willing to learn