Texas A & M University-Corpus Christi Top Questions

Skylar

Any kind of person can attend this university. Everyone is really open and friendly. Before attending, I did not have a very active social life; now I hang out with people every weekend.

Renee

Someone who loves being outdoors, on the beach, and wanting to have fun experience academically and socially.

You should strive for success to attend this school.

The kind of person that should attend this school is someone who is not afraid to work hard academically, but is still able to handle the stress that comes along with college well and can channel that stress in the many clubs or oganizations TAMUCC offers. Also, someone who fits in with the friendly laid back atomosphere of the campus.

Nelda

The kind of person who should attend this campus should be fun, conservative, smart , nice and smart. A person who is dedicated and plans on taking their work seriously. The campus is small and friendly, if you are looking for a comfortable campus with a nice view of the bay. This would be a great campus for you, and it also has a good nursing program for the people who maybe thinking of becoming of a nurse.

Someone who likes warm weather, a small campus, and plenty of on campus activities.

This school isn't for someone who is looking to make strong alumni connections or be mentored in finding a job after graduation. Someone who is very relaxed and doesn't quite know what they want to do yet can do really well here. Students need to have an open mind because there are many different cultures and beliefs represented on campus. There aren't strong ties to athletics at this school so a sports fanatic would not like that aspect of campus life.

You need to be able to focus on your classes despite the parties. Recovering drug addicts should probably stay away as drugs as very prevelent here. This is a great place for anyone interested in Marine Biology.

Anyone and everyone should attend.

Jana

Someone who will study and keep their stuff together. I don't feel this is a party school and someone who is looking for that should look elsewhere.