Texas A & M University-Kingsville Top Questions

The one thing I wish someone would have shared with me my freshman year was that scholarships and fasfa is limited as you gradually move up your college career. Other than, it would be to not stress over a boy. A dear friend of mine told me that " This Is college, you have to be real, guys are here to have fun and they do not want a real relationship. Just have fun" If I would have known that sooner I pretty sure I would not have stressed out as much, but this year I learned not to do that ever again. This is college where you are to experience new things, and sometimes its better to learn on your own than with someone else.

The assistance provided to students by the staff (i.e. housing, financial aid, business office, etc.). Most employees of the University were very unaccomidating.

Rhonda

The worst thing about my school would be the school spririt. I wish the students and faculty truly loved the school, but there is no spirit what so ever and it breaks my heart.

Jaime

the students have a lack of interest in education and are mostly job oriented. Not much thought provoking conversations go on.

Kearia

My school has many excellent qualities about it, Although the one thing I would like fixed would be the wifi connection. I don't have enough money to afford a computer, which means I have to rely on the library computers. Almost all the time the library computers were broken or did not have adequate wifi. Other than that, all my other services were met.

Preston

I would say the worst thing about this school is a shortage of places to go for fun. Here at TAMUK we have a lot to do, such as the gym, a game room with pool tables and ping pong tables, and there is even movie night every Tuesday. Sadly, most of the campus is shut down over the weekend. So if I were to stay the weekend, I would have nothing to do and that would get quite boring. I know building new places would be expensive for college tuition, but I believe it would be worth it.

Ifunanya

The worst thing about my school is the too-quiet adn boring weekends.

The worse thing at this school is the poor dorms that are really old and need renovating

HOWELL

The lack of ethnicity, racial diversity among students and faculty.

Oscar

Technology Advancement. Because in my opinion they do not try to keep up with the most advanced tools that could be used in school.

The worst thing about this university is I can't afford it. I have to pay my own way through school because I don't qualify for finacial aid. My dad is unable to help me because my mom is also attending school and is unemployeed. So I also have to work to save money for school while I'm there so I can go the next semester.

The worst thing is its location. The town is very small or kind of behind times. There aren't many places to go or things to do on the weekends.

On occasion, the administrative offices can be a drag because I feel the employees are sometimes unwilling to help, such as in the financial aid office.