Texas A & M University-Kingsville Top Questions

Valeria

I would totally recomend Texas A&M University - Kingsville if your major was engeneering and pharmacist. Since those are the majores that this University focuses more at. Which leads to my most frustration experience at this University, I took some classes that had nothing to do with my major. So, basically I wasted my time in that college, because I took courses that did not pertained my career. I also realized that the academic advisors did not know very much about the students career and the college courses that they had to take in order to graduate.

Fatima

Parking

The music building is too small to accomadate the going number of music students.

Christy

The records at his school are not always kept up to date or as organized as they should be . Some departments will have the correct information and others will not. This can be very frustrating at times. Once this is straightened out though, then the issue is usually resolved in a timely manner. Students have to keep their information current and make several copies of documents for their own safe keeping because the school will sometimes lose paperwork or misplace it. This happened to me several times, but fortunately I had proof of their error and the situtation was resolved.

The most frustrating thing about my school is when your trying to sleep but your neighbor from across the hall in the dorms has the music real loud and it doesn't let you fall asleep you just keep waking up and waking up.

The most frustrating thing about my school would be the parking situation. Often times people have to park across the street in front of people's houses.

Benito

The challenges that are given to you when you start the first day of class. At first frustrating but time will come, and that perspective will change in me.

Honestly, the most frustrating thing about my school was that the music building is the farthest one away from the dorm rooms. Also, the pavements and sidewalks are very uneven, so sometimes my friends and I took a few tumbles. Although it was funny, someone could have gotten really hurt.

Elise

I think the fact that we only have one dining hall and that it has very limited hours. I went to get lunch yesterday at 3:00 pm because it was really the first time I was able to all day and all there was to eat was salad and soup. Also they close at 6:30 pm on Fridays. I am in the marching band and don't get out of practice until 6:00, so it's hard to have time to get food afterwards.

Patricia

the most frustrating thing about my school is that they dont have enough proffesors

Lee

Advanced classes in many majors are not offered enough. Degree plans lack variety and choice.

Jackie

Lack of parking spaces

nothing