Texas A & M University-System Office Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Texas A & M University-System Office

Frances

I love it here in Texas A&M University at Galveston! Although it is not the main campus, it is a comfortably-sized campus and the atmosphere is very safe. We still hold true to Aggie traditions and are considered an official school in the Texas A&M University system. What's unique about my school is the Maritime Academy and its Corps of Cadets, of which I am a part of. My school is has one of the best maritime academies in the nation!

Linh

Texas A&M University is a great school with an extremely safe campus. It's peaceful, yet lively. Everyone is friendly and always willing to help you. We are known for the spirit and the huge Aggie's network. If you go to Aggie Land, most people will say "howdy" to you whenever they walk by. I'm so proud to be an Aggie!

Rita

Good learning environment, but it falls short on campus activities, academic advising, and student involvement. This school is science and engineering friendly, but isn't the right place for liberal arts majors. As a communications major, I have the same academic advisor of the whole Communications department, which is a huge problem. My major program (Media Production) is fairly new, but I feel vastly underprepared for entering the workforce or going to grad school. If I had a choice, I would not come here as a liberal arts major.

Allison

I am the loudest and proud fighting Texas Aggie former student (what we call alumni), class of 2017. I received my bachelor of science in health and plan on continuing my education this fall. I love the atmosphere of the campus and treasure the traditions that I have become a part of while attending school.

Hermien

I loved my time as a student at Texas A&M university. There is an atmosphere or acceptance and welcoming. The academics were challenging but there was many different services and facilities available to students to help them excel. The best part about A&M is the football; nothing is as good as a fighting Texas Aggie football game.

Ronda

Very good! There are the nicest people I have ever met there. There is every range of people and clubs you could ever imagine. The professors are very good and attentive even though the classes are quite large. There is help around every corner. If you need something, all you have to do is look and there is always something or a group there to lend a hand. I love the traditions at the college. Totally unlike any other college I looked at. So glad I am an AGGIE!

Morgan

Texas A&M University is absolutely amazing! I come from a very small high school and I was very worried that I would be overwhelmed with the size of the school but you are able to find your place very easily. I would recommend to anyone looking to go to college to strongly consider Texas A&M!

Alexis

Texas A&M has provided me such an amazing experience for college. I love how small the classrooms are and how the professors actually get to know your name compared to a big university. I recommend this college to everybody who asks about how's school going.

rosa

its great

Cameron

Pay to have the worst experience of your life. The buildings are old, the people are jerks, and the place is trying to brainwash you so you send your future family here. I cannot think of a place closer to hell.

Madison

I LOVE Texas A&M. College is harder than I thought, but there are advisors and tutoring and other offices also available to help new/struggling students. I look forward to learning about my major and obtaining a degree for TEXAS A&M.

Jarrett