Bryan, TX
Texas A&M Health Science Center

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Texas A&M Health Science Center

Melissa

My overall opinion is that it is a great school with a rigorous curriculum. They provide a great teaching and learning environment. They really push you to be the very best in all that you do. It's an overall enriching program, that works ty...i bring out the most out of you.

Maria

My experience at A&M wasn't the best as there is still a lot of cultural advancement that needs to be done. I am a Hispanic female and I didn't feel very welcome sometimes which is expected seeing as how conservative the student body is. Most of my professors held regular office hours, but since the class sizes are so big, it's near impossible to get a response from them when you send them an email. But overall this school is a good fit for those who love tradition and who are dedicated to their studies.

Payton

I love Texas A&M and plan to come back to get my Master's Degree after I obtain my bachelor's. I feel safe on campus and feel that Texas A&M has amazing professors that want to see us succeed and are always there to help. I definitely recommend Texas A&M when looking at Universities.

Vega

This is a great school to go to if you want to become anything in the medical field. Here there is great school spirit, nice and fun teachers and peers. I think almost anyone could enjoy it here. This college a great place to go if your going into nursing or being a doctor especially.

Hayley

I thought it was a good place to be overall. The people were nice. Students seemed like they were happy and thriving in college life. I engaged in many interesting political conversations, and I really felt like I gained better understanding of important issues from it. I look forward to attending!

irene

It is a college I would love to attend to, to get my career started.

It is a college I would love to attend to, to get my career started.

Raven

PURSUE YOUR PASSION. This is your moment to explore and pursue what you're good at! Don't succumb to the pressure to do something that will "make money." If you love it, you'll be dedicated to it. And that dedication will led to mastery, which will yield benefits that far exceed (yet include) financial rewards. TAKE YOUR TIME. As you pursue your passion - take it easy! It may be hard resisting the urge to take on a full load of classes when everyone else is doing it, but guess what? They're most likely stressed out from all the work their professors are giving them and are cramming to pass the exams. Do me a favor: enroll in just 2-3 classes per semester. This will give you time to really SOAK in the material and even apply it outside of class in creative ways. This will also allow you to work part-time so you can pay for your own classes and not have to take out interest-accruing student loans. You may cross the stage a little later than your peers - but you'll be debt-free, healthy, and full of knowledge!

The Aggie network is amazing - it really does feel like a family here, which is quite a feat considering how large the campus is! The facilities are always nice and up-to-date, and the research-oriented nature of the school makes it an academically challenging place to be (a good thing).

Texas A&M Health Science Center administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.