Texas A&M Health Science Center Top Questions

Raven

PURSUE YOUR PASSION. This is your moment to explore and pursue what you're good at! Don't succumb to the pressure to do something that will "make money." If you love it, you'll be dedicated to it. And that dedication will led to mastery, which will yield benefits that far exceed (yet include) financial rewards. TAKE YOUR TIME. As you pursue your passion - take it easy! It may be hard resisting the urge to take on a full load of classes when everyone else is doing it, but guess what? They're most likely stressed out from all the work their professors are giving them and are cramming to pass the exams. Do me a favor: enroll in just 2-3 classes per semester. This will give you time to really SOAK in the material and even apply it outside of class in creative ways. This will also allow you to work part-time so you can pay for your own classes and not have to take out interest-accruing student loans. You may cross the stage a little later than your peers - but you'll be debt-free, healthy, and full of knowledge!