Texas A&M Health Science Center Campus Life Reviews

Overall Review for Texas A&M Health Science Center

irene

It is a college I would love to attend to, to get my career started.

Payton

I love Texas A&M and plan to come back to get my Master's Degree after I obtain my bachelor's. I feel safe on campus and feel that Texas A&M has amazing professors that want to see us succeed and are always there to help. I definitely recommend Texas A&M when looking at Universities.

Vega

This is a great school to go to if you want to become anything in the medical field. Here there is great school spirit, nice and fun teachers and peers. I think almost anyone could enjoy it here. This college a great place to go if your going into nursing or being a doctor especially.

Hayley

I thought it was a good place to be overall. The people were nice. Students seemed like they were happy and thriving in college life. I engaged in many interesting political conversations, and I really felt like I gained better understanding of important issues from it. I look forward to attending!

Maria

My experience at A&M wasn't the best as there is still a lot of cultural advancement that needs to be done. I am a Hispanic female and I didn't feel very welcome sometimes which is expected seeing as how conservative the student body is. Most of my professors held regular office hours, but since the class sizes are so big, it's near impossible to get a response from them when you send them an email. But overall this school is a good fit for those who love tradition and who are dedicated to their studies.

Melissa

My overall opinion is that it is a great school with a rigorous curriculum. They provide a great teaching and learning environment. They really push you to be the very best in all that you do. It's an overall enriching program, that works ty...i bring out the most out of you.