Texas Christian University

« See more reviews of Texas Christian University

The people are so incredibley nice and the professors really care about their students. Most of them give out the cell phone numbers so they can be reached at all times. The chancellor is so amazing and loves to know his students on a personal level.

I love TCU! I feel like it gives students a well-rounded education and provides a lot of options for activities and fun. It's located in a great city and is just the right size to prevent getting lost and becoming just another student. Go Frogs!

TCU offers a multitude of social clubs, fraternities, and organizations that allow you to network and really grow with people on campus. I would strongly encourage you to get involved on campus because it could get very lonely otherwise.

I like how it was not too small and not too large. I was from the city, and I liked that I wasn't too far from home. I felt comfortable even though I was attending a new school because the city was the same.

I have thought about transferring a lot throughout my freshman year, but I have decided to stay because of the academic programs, some of them have really good reputations and are held in high esteem.

I had to start all over. I didn't have any friends when i came here, i had to meet new ones. If I would have went to a different school I would have been with all my friends. I like the new start.

TCU is located within a lively metropolis with several opportunities for jobs during and post-college. TCU additionally advocates student independence and not forcing certain views upon everyone.

TCU is a great school! I would encourage any potential student to come visit the campus because alot of what makes TCU is in the interactions between its students and buildings and faculty!!!

Being a transfer student, TCU is so deeply focused on the student's success and knowing the students on a personal basis. Students are not merely a face in the crowd at TCU.

I really like the sorority/fraternity life here and the gym is really nice with a pool. The size is what sold me to come to TCU, it's the perfect size.