Texas Christian University

« See more reviews of Texas Christian University

TCU is VERY expensive, and it's not always evident that the school is worth so much money. I'm not looking forward to paying back student loans. The financial aid system is not that great either.

The worst thing about my college is that they do not have enough diversity in the psychology programs for graduate school. That was nmot something I expected when entereing into this university.

Tuition keeps rising and the financial assitance I need just is not readily available, its hard to find the money to go to school and the investors keep voting to RAISE tuition. It's ridiculous.

Most classes I've taken are very difficult and require a lot of hours outside class to learn the material. Not necessarily a bad thing because you take a lot of knowledge from each class.

The cost, because I'm paying my way through college, and even with financial aid from the government and TCU, I'm still taking out humongous loans in order to afford to be here.

For commuters, finding a parking spot is sometimes difficult. However, there are busses available for parking lots that are not very close to the main campus.

The over-emphasis on fraternity and sorority life. It often seems as though people who aren't in a social Greek organization are left out of TCU.

Snobbiness; it isn't as bad as some schools, but some people are discriminatory, especially based on sexual orientation and economic status

More and more students are being accepted and there isn't enough room. It's difficult to get a scholarship if you didn't get one coming in

The safety around the school is lacking. Joggers at night or in the early hours of the morning are getting robbed or attempted rape