Texas Christian University

« See more reviews of Texas Christian University

Where is the best place to get work done on campus?

I live in Milton Daniel and it's the best place to study, it's quite and people are studious. I think most halls have study lounges too. I sometimes go to the library, the quite section, to study if I need extra focus on homework or study for test. Other places that I sometimes go to: the conference rooms, study rooms in the business school, study rooms in Scharbauer.

I frequently study in the study lounges in my dorm building. The quiet area of the library is also a popular place to study. Sometimes I go up to the 3rd floor the BLUU and study there. If you don't mind the noise, market square has a section tucked in the back where you can study and snack at the same time.

I like going to the BLUU. But the dorm I live in is great too. Milton Daniel is the honors dorm and there are a bunch of study pods and lounges that are great for getting the quiet environment you need to study. Also, on nice days, people study outside on the grass.

Between the bustle of campus and the extreme lack of privacy, it's better to leave if you actually want to get something done.

I found the best place to get stuff done is anywhere with a big comfy chair!