Texas College Top Questions

LaKeese

Since that Im in the band, I always bragg about the band and the music program we have here at Texas College. I always bragg about the academics here at Texas College because I have learned so much since I've been here at the school. They always make college fun for the students so we have a great Student Government Association that get alot of activities here for the students to participate in. The fraternaties and sororities are great here at Texas College and there always open to answer questions about there organizations.

cornelius

that we have the best prefessor in our campus looks great and the learning process is great.

Gary

When talking to my friends I tell them how hands on it is with the teacher and how much of a fun envioroment it is to be be here. How you get to know everyone and all of your professors get to know you on a first name basis. Which is a better envioroment for you to learn.

Shirley

That Texas College is a school that is easy, because the teachers are instructed more and give more information and the classes are smaller. Therefore, we are able to get individual help.

matthew

nothing