Houston, TX
Texas Health School

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Texas Health School

yvonne

What I no know I would finished school. Would waited to get married in a young age. Should of stayed in school and go to a Health School . Loved to working with people and tending their care. See all my friend's going to college to and getting a good paying job. Not getting a good paying job and working little pay is not good. Doing without lot of thing's for my children and for myself. So that's why I push my kid's to finish school and reach their goal's. If you dont have your diploma you work as low wages and be having it hard in life.

I did my research on this specific school of Texas Health School. They have several courses on Nurse Aide and Medical Assistant. This school is close to my home and they are willing to work with you. Planning to take Medical Assistant in January 14, 2010. . I have been a caregiver for nine year's and five years independent caregiver. Then in three year's with a company and they have no benefit's at all. Once I get my certificate I can get Hospital job where they will pay more.

I kept applying at a local college and I would put my registration in the information in so my seat would be safed. Come to find out they they would cancel the couse. . As time is flying by as days and months. Needed to find a Health School that is close by the house and talking to the administration person. So I finally found one and they were so help full. So they worked with me to see if qualified for finanical aide. So they were so helpfull and if everything go well I start on in 01/14/2010.

• $0

Texas Health School administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.