Texas Southern University Top Questions

Ramesha

My classmates are very social, respectful, and helping.

Kenya

My classmates were outgoing, encouraging, and great influences, but not ony those three things, but they were also very athlete; they played basketball with me and trained with everyday no matter what time of the day it was they were right there standing by my side at all times.

La'Tease

You have people who are not afraid to say whats on their, good for classroom discussions.

Alina

My classmates who are part of the Social Work department are supportive among eachother as well as eager to gain knowledge and experience from our professors, advisors, and internships in order to prepare for our upcomig careers.

my classmates at Texas Southern University are dedicated and responsible. They are responsible for there actions and for others also.

Latosha

My classmate are just as determined as i am, which helps me to stay focused.

D'Lexus

Many of my classmates are great and some are not. Some don't come to learn.

Xochila

Outgoing and funny!

Tiffany

My classmates are some time not in attendance, but the ones who do attend class reguarly are highly focused.

Raven

Many of my fellow classmates here at TSU act as though were still in high school. Many are very immature, and believe in this saying, "Cheaters always prosper." Others are very eager to learn what is being taught by the professor, and helpful if another student did not comprehend what was going on in class. Overall my classmates are either in two groups those that will help you move forward and create study groups to insure everybody in the group understands the topics in the class, and the other are grouped with their saying, "Cheaters will always prosper."

Mario

My classmates are positively transformed with great motivation.

Latricia

My classmates that I encountered were very freindly and eager to learn. Many of them had great study habits and always wanted to form study groups so that we all could get through that diffcult class.

Trenee

My classmates are very helpful.

Krystalann

My classmates are mature and focused on graduation.

Sparkle

My classmates are different but we all are the same.

Julian

Some of my classmates are very interested in their education they study and are engaged, others just dont care they would rather just socialize and leave class or not come at all.