Brownsville, TX
Texas Southmost College

You may be eligible! These Lenders offer loans to students who attend Texas Southmost College

Jose

Best school and cheap

Best school and cheap

Kaylee

My overall opinion of this school is that it's actually an amazing college that everyone should consider going to. It has a beautiful campus and it is not far from home that I love so much. There's many people I know that . go to this school and I hope to meet more. The teachers sound amazing and the classes look tough, but great!

Briana

Texas Southmost College is a great college where I can stay close to home and have a good opportunity for my studies. I had help from advising in helping me enroll in the school and in answering any questions I had. I am excited to start classes in this school this upcoming fall and I am eager to get learning and start off my future.

Lynette

My opinion on my school is that i enjoy being here. I enjoy coming everyday when I need to. I come to learn and develop new skills and how I can prepare myself for the real world and also prepare myself for my dream job. I come to learn and pass all my classes to graduate.

Jose

Overall this college is good with great amenities and excellent faculty members.

Angeles

My overall opinion of Texas Southmost College is spectacular. I love how the staff is always so involved with the security and need of their students. I think it is really helpful that they make small meeting every week as a part to stay in touch and up to date with all their students’ needs. I think it is great that they have meetings to discuss ideas of how to improve student safety. They always take our opinions in mind which is great. It makes the students feel like they have a voice and that they are matter. It is important for the students to feel like they have a voice because they get to express themselves and share ideas to make their experience amazing here at Texas Southmost College. I believe it is of great importance that they take care of their students. Scheduling safety meetings show the students how much they care and that makes us feel at home. The upswing program was created to make the students feel more comfortable with asking for help. The upswing program allows us to schedule a meeting with a tutor from the comfort of our mobile device. A big percentage of students have full time jobs and a family to take care of therefore they don’t have time to go to the school physically to schedule a session with a tutor. If you do not have time to come in Upswing even has online tutoring. Students have the flexibility provided by Texas Southmost College so they can receive the help they need even if it is from the comfort of their bed. I love this school because they understand that we have jobs and families that we must attend to and the always find a way to work with us.

Arely

I always wanted to go to school outside of my hometown, you know one of those big schools like Texas State or A&M. Unfortunately, my FAFSA did not let me afford going so I had to stay and go into my community college, Texas Southmost College. I always doubted the idea that I could feel like an actual adult and learn independence through this school but boy did they hit me like a truck. I will never judge a book by its cover again! Texas Southmost College has been teaching me the important responsibility a student needs to take for future consequences so far i have never felt more at home than ever and I am greatly proud to be called a Scorpion.

brandon

my overall opinion of Texas Southmost College is that it offers many opportunities for success. The college offers a vast option of student services and the professors make time to help students with any work they don't understand. The college is good in size and all of the buildings are easy to find and there are help stations that aid students that are lost or have any questions. The college offers degrees and certificates which focus on skills that are currently in demand for an affordable price, and a surplus of extra help can be found which greatly aids students in comprehending the material and succeeding in their courses. The overall environment can be described as being student-friendly and welcoming with plenty of locations where one can study comfortably and feel right at home.

alexandria

It is a wonderful and helpful school with amazing staff that go above and beyond for there students.

Amber

Attending here as my first year of college, the campus has a very warm and welcoming environment. Besides the place its self. The individuals found here are as well very welcoming, bright smiles and greetings. There is always something to do here on campus or even off of campus. Texas Southmost College also provides on and off campus activities for those attending, haven't or not attending their campus. The professors here are also great and there is so much help provided/ given to us from student, professors, advisory, financial aid, or even the casual workers here. My over all opinion is that this campus is a great place to attend and there's more to learn about the campus itself.

Texas Southmost College administrators: claim your school to add photos and details.