Texas Southmost College

« See more reviews of Texas Southmost College

The University of Texas at Brownsville is a university for students who do not want to go far from home. It is a big school with many of local students attending.

UTB is a public university that will welcome anyone from all backgrounds, has a friendly atmosphere, and they give you a top education at an affordable tuition.

UTB is a fun school with a lot of creative activities for us to do, while providing the students with the proper tools to succeed in our education.

The university of texas at brownsville has given me plenty of opportunities and support to succeed and continue with my educational goals.

UTB is a constant reminder of the American dream due to all the fellow hispanics that are in search of the same thing as I am, prosperity.

It is a small University that continues to grow and reach new levels for students like me to achieve our goals with integrity.

My school (University of Texas at Brownsville) is an exellent institution. It has very great teacher and good istalations.

The University of Texas at Brownsville is a great university, near downtown Brownsville, with Scorpions are their mascot.

University of Texas at Brownsville is a college that allows you to have a one on one connection with your professors.

The University of Texas at Brownsville is an exceptional school to attend and gain the ultimate college experience.