Texas Southmost College

« See more reviews of Texas Southmost College

Many of my friends from high school are studying in far away Universities. One of the things i brag the most is that I get to go back home everyday. I have a warm place to go and bed. My family is always there to support me in every decision. My mom cooks for me, something that i truly love.

we have a nice brand new library eith three floors. filled with more books and bigger study rooms to have more people in a room to study with plasma tv's available. the new REK center with a nice swimming pool and great stations and machinary to use and stay fit and healthy.

I tell my friends about how UTB is a well-respected and of a higher esteem then any of the other schools here in Brownsville. That it has a huge amount of classes to choose from, and a wonderful staff and is the best way to take care of my education for my future.

The diversity of teachers and students is immense. It is really interesting to meet people with different background and way of thinking. I consider that diversity is a key characteristic of UTB which gives more value to the school's environment and daily life.

Mostly, I like to tell my friends about my collegiate grades; I achieved 3 A's and one B during my first semester at UTB. It feels great to be able to successfully meet the challenges of college and be recognized for it by making the Dean's list.

When I talk to my friends from my school in general because all that is in it, from the installations to the instructors and the service they offer to me is of high quality. And I feel so proud to be at the University of Texas at Brownsville.

the classes are not that big and it gives students a better chance at understanding the class. unlike most UT schools that can have hundreds of students per class at a time. It is also in a very good location that encourges ethnic diversity.

Because the university is smaller than most universities of high honorable names it gives the instructures more time to focous on their students to actually understand the material needed in their degree rather than just getting the grades.

You can have a very flexible schedule in which you can work and study at the same time. It is easy to stay focused in school in this campus and finish quickly. If you demontrsate that you want to excell, staff will help you succeed.

WELL ACUTALLY I DONT SAY NOTHING JUST BECAUSE I THINK THAT PEOPLE SHOULD EXPERIENCE THINGS BY THEIR OWN. EACH PEOPLE HAVE THEIR OWN OPINIONS AND THEIR OWN WAY OF THINKING